Approx. Rs 600 / pair
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is most important in preventing transmission of the corona virus not only in hospitals but also various activities, e.g. cleaning, police services, waste management and safe burials, and community centers.
ISO 16603:2004 Standard- Clothing for protection against contact with blood and bloody fluids.
. Non-toxic and tasteless. Highly effective bacteria. Antistatic, anti-alcohol, anti-plasma, water-repellent, etc.
· Non-woven fabric is made of spun bond non-woven fabric. Collarless hood, elasticated brim.
· Fast Delivered: We will delivered the Goods in 2 days. Safe and hygienic
· Made of high quality polypropylene to provide protection, duality for use in non-hazardous environments for working and includes a multitude of comfort features, comfortable and breathable
· COMMON USES in clinics, hospitals, laboratories, workshops, construction sites, painting, commercial and household inspections, keeping off insulation etc. for general isolation and protection
· ISO 16603: 2004 Standard
For: Clothing for protection against contact with blood and bloody fluid
· ISO 13485:2016 Standard
For: Quality Management System for Medical Devices
· ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
For: Quality Management System for Medical Instruments
We will contact you soon !
Jagannath Industries Pvt. Ltd.
Jaitpura, Jaipur, Jaipur,